Friday, November 23, 2012

Yuletide by the pool…

I know, I know
The dishes are barely done from the turkey feast
and I am showing you Christmas images.
Florida Christmas photos at that!
We do it differently here in Florida.
69507-holiday-by-pool-r-x
we gots ta.
69513-yuletide-accents-r-x
69509-watercolor-christmas-r-x
69942-yuletide-poolside-r-x
all-white-living-l  Loving this great wicker coffee table.
69515-crimson-christmas-r-x
69505-natural-ornaments-r-x
61325-coastal-sunporch-r-x
yep…my holiday decorating wheels are turning
on this 80 degree day. sigh.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Images from here

13 comments:

An Urban Cottage said...

Very pretty but so hard for this New Englander to imagine.

Life Tastes Good said...

It's great to live in paradise :). Thanks for the inspiration. I'm taking today to break out some holiday cheer and get some decorating done

Lady of the Woods said...

yep we do it differently down here lol...but makes it easier to do White Christmas too, not with snow but with decor...so nice ! great pics

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

...and you know what I love...yuletide logs lit outside and sitting around them at night...looking at the stars!

You can get used to it, I s'pose....

Anonymous said...

love this- nice escape from gray rainy seattle!

Mary said...

Looks so sunny and bright, unlike here in Portland, OR. I'm doing pretty well getting into a festive-y, Christmas mood though, despite the gray skies and RAIN. lol. Have fun in your decorating dreams and your reality too!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous place you have, I cannot imagine having a tree by the pool... it would never happen here in Seattle! I'm your newest follower and rss subscriber.

Carla Aston said...

Lovely. Beautiful holiday decorating for a warm climate. Love the poolside shots!

Unknown said...

Beautiful albeit different from the traditional set-up. Its a very different feel. I'm just thinking of dusting my Christmas ornaments from storage and here you are, all set for the day.

M maison said...

The first 3 photos and the 6th photo are from a project Peter and I did!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

No kidding, Mary? Looked like it was near here...or up north a bit!

SHERRY HART said...

I love Christmas in Florida! It doesn't have to be cold for me. I just get into that tropical feel with the gorgeous colors.

Katie said...

I'm so glad I found this! I moved to Miami a year and a half ago and have been seriously thinking how differently I want to decorate for Christmas being here!
Love your collection of pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails