Saturday, April 19, 2014

Here pillow pillow…..

So I was playing with some pillows

It was a rainy day.

Pillows are generally cheap and easy to change things up.

generally.

limeinthecoconut (2)

Jonathon Adler pillow from here

This happy guy is a fave….granted, he wouldn’t fit everywhere

but has a happy home on the Big Orange Couch.

Until…this kissing cousin crowded him out…

Limeinthecoco

and there was a fight of the lambskins…..

I’m playing, people, playing.

limeinthecoconut

vintage suzani pillow from here

IMG_8687

Ok….better fit,

perhaps?

limecoco

Pillow problems

IMG_8681

First world problems.

I know.

I know.

15 comments:

Debby said...

At least you can solve pillow problems. The world problems you can't solve, perhaps no one can. So have fun with your cute pillows and fluffy throws.......do what makes you happy.

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Bebby....so true! Away I go...to fluff.

Unknown said...

how I love these colorful folkloric like pillow patterns!! oh, yes...these first world dilemmas!

happy easter
x...x

Anonymous said...

Love your pillows, they add the perfect finishing touches to your living space. You have such great style! You inspired me to get the black and white Ikat pillows like the ones on your outdoor patio. :)

cindy hattersley design said...

I am in the middle of a pillow dilema here. Some of your choices are also some I am over stewing about...Why are pillows always such a big deal anyway??!!

rjerdee said...

You are so darn funny, Linda! LOVE the pillows!!!

Unknown said...

PILLOWS POWER!!!!You definitely have it….It is amazing a pillow can change a room...

An Urban Cottage said...

I always love seeing the whimsical graphic shapes in Suzanis. They're so Matisse. You've got some nice ones!

Karen Deborah said...

you are so funny love you lady

Renée Finberg said...

the suzani pillows are too fabulous.
i love them.
ps
i just did a post on a designer that you would like for sure.
xxx

Nicki said...

Pillows can make or break a room, and yours definitely make it :) I love all of them!

Deborah said...

I love them all! I have a personal pillow situation going on in the bedroom...tooooooo many.
**kisskiss**
Deb

Unknown said...

love those pillows. they add more happy to your beautiful room. I really lie orange, pink and black together. wishing you a fab weekend!

Linda said...

So nice! Lovely pillows.

Unknown said...

Pillows are looking very nice.



Thanks for sharing
Suzani Pillows

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails