Tuesday, May 5, 2009

...And the winner is...



Search RANDOM.ORG
True Random Number Service
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:4
...don't drive or use heavy machinery...blah blah blah...yadda yadda yadda
So commenter #4 it is!
Congrats to...
Send me your address...and I will pop your little box'O'Summertime
in the mail to you.
Thank you ALL for your wonderful, creative and even duplicative (word?who cares) responses
to the header. I loved reading each of your ideas as to why you were attracted to one or another. And I truly felt the love!
I have been playing with them, and trying each one on the past few days.
and now I have a headache.
But in honor of Bumpkin (and soo many of you) I'll be
wearing #4 for the next week or so...to see how it fits.
hey...looky there. Commenter #4 and choice #4.
do doo do doo do doo do doo
You all are the bestest bestest! I heart each of ya's...smooch!
Now if you could help pick out a paint color...
kidding!
wouldn't do that to ya

7 comments:

Maya@Completely Coastal said...

Congrats to "Bumpkin on a swing"..., I'm sure she's swingin'! All of the headers do really capture your blog, so not to worry.

vicki archer said...

Looks very good - perfect choice, xv.

LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...

Oh, I'm sorry I missed it! What is the red plant/flower in your header? I saw it in Hawaii and took pictures of it in a garden we visited there and didn't know what it was?

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Hey Blue eyed Tango...It is a "Lobster claw" heliconia. Beautiful plant!

Maya and Vicki...Thanks!

Deborah said...

Hubby and I still want instructions on how to weave that fantastic palm basket.

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

I'm am so excited to win this prize. Love, Love, Lime In The Coconut where have you been all my bloggy life! Can't wait to see the pictures each day, oh and the words are so inspiring........
Thank You!

PS Maya...coming on over to Completely Coastal!
And yes I'm Just A Swingin'!

Renae Moore said...

Hey Linda,
Will you send me the link to this umbrella company since I didn't win. :(
renaescottmoore@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails