Thursday, August 28, 2008

Help and Hope

There is a beautiful family in Arizona, that has been devastated by a plane accident.
Stephanie(Nie nie) and her husband Christian were in a terrible crash early this month. They are left with third degree burns over
80% of their bodies.
She had a beautiful blog about family and love and life.
As a tribute to her, and to help raise money for their recovery,
her sister...another blogger, and blogging friends have set up Nie Nie day today...a day full of auctions in blogland.
Visit the site....think of buying something.Donating some money and some heart....and helping a
family put some pieces of their life back together.
I know I will.
Help to get the word out....
Godspeed Nie Nie and Christian.

7 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Linda, thanks for stopping by! I heard about this sad story of the plane crash & will be praying that they will recover.

Your blog always has the prettiest pics. Love that island getaway in Brazil...heavenly!

Rhoda

sandra/tx said...

I've been following their story. So sad. :-(

sealaura said...

Linda, thanks for stopping by my blog. I will defintely check out the auctions to support our friend.

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Yes..It makes me so sad. I saw her blog after the accident, and she did such beautiful things with her kidlets...and great, creative photos too! Sounds like there is a lot of support and prayer rallying around this little family!!

72 and sunny said...

i JUST stumble across this woman's blog.Purely accidental. I've been thinking about her all day today. I hope all of us in the blog world will send good thoughts and participate in what ever capacity that they can.

Eloise said...

Oh, Linda, this story is just heartbreaking. Thanks for sharing it so that I can pray for them and offer my support.

Unknown said...

How terribly tragic...I have been to a couple of your links, there is a huge, careing community of love and support here for her and her family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails