Sunday, August 10, 2008

Another world...In our world

There is a place...far away in the Mahale Mountains of Tanzania,
that might rightfully be called Eden.
here, on a far-flung beach below a huge story-book tropical forest, you can enjoy a different kind of peace.
A tiny camp-like sanctuary called Greystoke Mahale will take you in as
you explore the region...and breathe in the rawness and the beauty
Of Western Tanzania...


They say the water is as clear as gin...
The food world class...


A bohemian retreat to fill your senses...








Not your typical vacation, It is known for Chimpanzee watching(claims the largest chimp population in the world)...
and mind cleansing............
Try it....I sure want to.





16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breathtaking!

Unknown said...

WOW! I looked at these pictures in awe. And it looks like a wonderful experience one would never forget.

Ms. Tee said...

I'd love to be there right now! :)

anneliese said...

Tanzania, eh? You find THE. BEST. PLACES. in the universe. I think I'll be there next week!

Anonymous said...

oh my, it looks so so wonderful!

Amber Cargile said...

Sign me up! Gorgeous!

Liz Harrell said...

Wow. I probably wouldnt go home. Ever. I'd stay and raise some chimpanzies. :)

Melissa said...

I am so there. Well, at least in my mind.

Beautiful!

Melissa

katiedid said...

THis is a little virtual vacation in itself. Thankyou!

Karin said...

Oh my. And water as clear as gin? Yum! (Oh I thought you meant water that TASTED like gin. hee! Just add lime!)

Anonymous said...

I'll go if you go!

That is of course if you don't mind me tagging along!

and btw, how do you do your side bar? I love it, with the preview of the blogger's site...

dec0r8or said...

Love it, Linda. I think my blood pressure just went down 20 pts. I'm getting tense watching Olympic USA girls gymnastics! Hee!

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

I wonder how long it would take to fly there? I can already imagine the sand under my feet. Ahhhh...

Another great post, Linda!! -Julia :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, this looks wonderful.

Robin Pedrero said...

Your blog is definately as delightful as the title!

Unknown said...

The shape of the first structure, fantastic! We stayed at a place in Costa Rica that had a generator that only ran for a few hours in the morning, so evening, dinner looked similar to this dinner setting with candles....

mmmmm

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails