Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Feel the love...


The fragrant Frangipani are blooming...

A scent somewhere between ripe pineapple,


honey and warm sunshine.



Really.


They are my favorite in the machete worthy garden...

And YOU are my favorites!


I was recently awarded some bloggy love by some sensational bloggers


I am verklempt. Yep.


Farmhouse musings gave me the cute lemonade award...


her blog is full of fun...

and her store Farmhouse Wares is marvellous...she has a great eye and
brings us only the best wares...From French dish towels to carved wooden Santos...check it out. You'll stay for a bit
and fill up your shopping cart.
I know it.



Farmgirl Paints gifted me with the Lovely Award...

Honestly, How much farm love does a girl deserve? WOW.

She has a beautiful blog full of love and art...and check out her recent bench makeover...

and garden projects. Swoon!


And dear Jen at Haute Whimsy...that would be a great blog full of
everything
Whimsical, fashionable, capriciously adventurous with prose and love!

also awarded Lime in the Coconut with the One Lovely Blog Award...

And still more thank you's and blog love goes to the Preppy Patio...a virtual patio where you just

want to kick off your sandals and enjoy the views...

fresh...summer....and relaxing.

check it out!

She also awarded Lime with the Lovely blog award seen above!


Life is good!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

...And while I simply cannot pick out my favorites to award these to

...because you ALLmake my day...

in different voices, different ways.

Come get your award...

Each of you reading now.

You deserve it.

I said so.

{smooch}

22 comments:

Renée Finberg said...

Congratulations !!!

ps Frangipani, my fave too.
xx

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Renee....Yes...This year we have the yellow, a white and the fushia. Heaven on a stick...literally!

Cheryl said...

Hello Linda, I just wanted to drop by and let you know that I have shipped SeaLaura's shell mirror and you are next! I haven't forgotten you. I hope all is well and I love the header :)

Maya@Completely Coastal said...

Congrats..., it's wonderful to receive awards! And the Frangipani smell delicious.

Deborah said...

Awe, congrats!!! For some reason I thought you were an award free blog, or I would have given you a million already!!! I am coveting your Frangipani. Talk about Power Flowers. It is always so ZEN visiting you. **blows kisses** Deborah

Melissa said...

Goreous Frangipani. I don't think I've ever seen one in person.

Congratulations on all the awards--they are very well deserved by your fabulous blog!

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Don't you adore the smell of summer flowers? I filled the house with oakleaf hydrangeas the other day, and noticed for the first time how very sweet they smell. Like sunshine. Who knew?

Helen said...

... why, thank you very much! The colors of your blog are SO Florida and I love looking at them.

Blue Muse said...

Well deserved recognition! I love your blog, and you, Ms. Linda!
Now, I must admit, I am not familiar with Frangipani! I'm going to have to trot on over to the nursery and see if that is something like likes the weather out here - it looks tropical -- is it? the scent you described is just irresistable!
xo Isa

alison giese Interiors said...

Me loves the plumeria - and have a tree in our Brazilian backyard, too!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Isa...Like little Happy Place mentioned, the frangipanni is also called a Plumeria. Originally from Hawaii (the flower is used in their traditional lei's) I imagine it might grow in your neck of the woods. I have one variety (pudicka) that is a bit more cold hardy (but not nearly as fragrant).

Patina said...

I am extremely envious...I LOVE the Frangipani! One year, we vacationed with our kids in Bali and every day when we would get back from the pool, they would throw fresh Frangipani into the whirlpool tup and have it swirling and ready in the room!!!! My girls loved it. I'm so jealous...they would not survive in our dry heat.

Farmgirl Paints said...

Thank you for the sweet words about my blog..luv you!!

I wish I was there to smell your wonderful flower, I forget the name. It sounds heavenly.

Terry said...

Howdy
Yummy fragrance I can smell them now !
Thank you for sharing.
Congratulations on all the fabulous awards.
Have a delightful fun filled rest of the week.
Happy Trails

Stephanie Clayton said...

congrats on the blog award, you deserve it!! your blog is always a place of beauty and tranquility, and oh the color!

you have frangipani? i didn't know it would grow in fla. or maybe you just have a magical green thumb, which, judging from your beautiful garden pics, you certainly do. :)
the frangipani is also blooming here, and the smell is heavenly.

katiedid said...

No YOU deserve it! Really! Congratualtions. ;)

Unknown said...

Plumeria are my faves,too!This year we have a yellow w/ pink.I am deliriously happy with this one!

Deborah said...

OOOOOoooo baby, add one more award! It is waiting for you on my side of the little blue planet. **happy smiles** Deborah

Joyce said...

I always feel the love when I stop by here! I love the frangipani! xoxo

joan said...

Well, I totally agree... you are "FABULOUS"!!! (not to mention a real hoot;)

Karen @ Mignardise said...

Congratulations on all the blog love! You and your blog deserve it.

Coconut Girl Connie said...

you deserve it, your blog is wonderful. Plumeria, no matter how fancy the leis get in Hawaii, Plumeria or Frangipani is always the prettiest.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails