Monday, May 18, 2015

In our corner of the world…

Things are heating up
pretty darn fast
sum2
The sand is hot to the toes….we begin bringing the outside in…
slowing down a bit
sum
looking to water to cool and calm.
sum1
A nice Pinot Gris works, too.
very well.
sum3
Join me and a host of MUCH more talented bloggers
This Friday (May 22nd)
To Refresh Your Living Room With  Inexpensive Tips…
My ideas are kinda sorta free….and involve the ocean….and the “gifts” of summer.
and yeah…maybe wine.
I may get kicked out.
Mail 5172015 70339 PM

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I come when does it begin?

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Sounds heavenly...wish I was sitting next to you!

Sammy said...

Oh to be there!

cindy hattersley design said...

Ahhhh that looks like pure heaven!!

rjerdee said...

Love these shots! Wish I could come...

likeschocolate said...

I want that couch by the pool.

Rosaria Williams said...

Ah, that summer look...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails